- But what advantages does it bring and why should the wishlist always be implemented on an e-commerce site.
- First of all. It improves the customer’s purchasing experience . Encouraging them to return to the platform. The retailer can. In fact. Inform the buyer of a flash sale or. Again. Invite him to save an unavailable product. And then update it when it is on sale again.
Creating a list for the internet user means
- Creating a list for the internet user means having a precise reminder of what they want or what they need to buy. A very useful function in cases such as important events (weddings. Birthdays. Births. Etc.) allowing them to save time in browsing and . Why not. Even in the latest database organization of the event itself.
- For online retailers and. In general. For those who do digital marketing.
It is an essential tool that offers data
- It is an essential tool that offers data on the purchasing behavior of individual users . “Recording” which products are purchased immediately and which are set aside. The wish list also provides information on email marketing campaigns. Showing any responses and reactions to flash sales. Coupons or free shipping offers.
- Knowing your target audience means being able to communicate with greater “Intimacy” with them. Building loyalty in the relationship and creating. Through notifications and BJ Lists alerts. Also a sense of continuity. Dialogue and. Where we are talking about a few remaining pieces. Of “Urgency